Thursday, May 24, 2007

Svengelska

Each day provides it's own gifts

Varje dag skänker sina egna gåvor

American Proverb

I am very proficient at Svengelska. In an effort to improve my Swedish I've decided to try and write my friends and family in Swedish asking for corrections. Well, they have been very kind in helping me but it is quite embarrasing when the paragraph I've written comes back looking totally different !Thanks to everyone who's been patient in my quest to learn a little more ! Along with that I would like to find a "bone head" English grammar course on line someday. Writing is not easy for me.

Finished a pair of baby booties or babysockar for our new little neighbor Carly Jo. She is a month old now. I used Dale and King Cole "Spot On" bought at the yarn shop in Snohomish.










Still experimenting with Merino Stripes "Grand Canyon" and "Sierra Moss" Don't think I like the lightest green in the second square so may rip it out.

No comments: