Monday, May 26, 2008

Stop and smell the flowers

The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives.

Louise Hay

Ryan set up the waterfall for me yesterday. The sound of trickling water is so soothing as I sit here and type.
Thank you Cindy for being so kind to take me to Flower World yesterday and plant up my pots.


Was up at Cindy's a few weeks ago. Sammy in his new cut getting ready to go to the trainers.
Their newest unnamed colt who's adorable.


I love barn swallows.




Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

Helen Keller



Very cute bag I bought on Etsy. Only $12 and Swedish colors to boot !
Little Sisters Creations

Earlier in the week met with Kristin and Tuulia. A fun morning of spinning, knitting, dyeing, and talk of Mr. Darcy who makes at least two of us drool !



Thanks Kristin for overdyeing this tweedy alpaca for me. Love the electric blue.

2 comments:

Tuulia said...

Mmm, Darcy! Thanks for that great day, I had so much fun. We'll do the beading day thing soon, right?

Anonymous said...

colin's photo just made this post more awesome!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers