Saturday, June 30, 2007

Välkommen Irene !

It was lovley to meet Irene this week ! We went to Let it Rain Yarn, Village Yarn and Tea, Ben Franklin Crafts, and to a knit together at Mary's house. Lovely conversation, food, and a chance to see each others projects.




















Thank you Irene for the lovely skein of yarn that Barbro dyed, and thank you Barbro for the fun mug !




"I get by with a little
help from my friends."
- John Lennon





An especially hard week emotionally. Caring friends and family help how they can to salve the wounds. Why can life be so painful at times.......



Varför är du så bedrövad, min själ, och varför så orolig i mig ? Hoppas på Gud; ty jag skall åter få tacka honom, min frälsning och min Gud.

Why are you so downcast, O my soul ? Why are you disturbed within me ?
Put your hope in God , for I will yet praise him, my Saviour and my God. Psalm 44:23





David Austin rose " Graham Thomas" and Geranium "Ann Folkard"


"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles, to be sure but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
- George Eliot

No comments: