Thursday, December 07, 2006

My four legged soul mate


Dogs-Man's best friend or the ultimate parasite as I read once in a magazine. I believe it's the former. I love dogs. They are always happy to see you and think you are the greatest person on Earth.
I love all three of my dogs but Betsy, my Bassett/Corgi/Beagle/? born on Valentines Day of 2001 and adopted in December of that year, is my soul mate. We both love to eat too much, expend little energy, and love lying on the comfy couch. She is such a snugga puppy as I call her and loves to cuddle with me in the evenings.

Signed up at the last minute for a beaded coin purse class at
"Let it Rain Yarn" It was alot of fun. Used Lavold Silky Wool and #6 beads. It will be fun to pick out the fabric for the lining too.













Started my holiday sheep puppet with Frog Tree. It's so easy to mess up the tiny stitches it's driving me somewhat crazy but I'm going to get thru this !













Quote: Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows; console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong.
Author: Zoroaster BC 628?-551?,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the look of the beginnings of the sheep puppet!

You are brave to be working with alpaca though - I made a pair of beaded cuffs using alpaca and I found it to be almost impossibly slippery.