Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's a cold, crisp day

The sun is shining but the snow and frost are slow to leave.
Joshua Bell is playing a piece by Borodin from his
"Romance of the Violin" CD one of my all time favorites. Luciano the canary agrees as he is singing along with. I used to remember my father sitting by the stereo with such bliss on his face when music such as this was playing.

Making better headway on my holiday themed sheep puppet. I have at least two inches and I don't think I'll have to rip it out and start again ! I'm using Frog Tree Alpaca. Off to Edmonds in an hour to meet my sister in law for lunch and check out the shop "Spin a Yarn" I think it's called.

I knit this hat a few months ago for a co worker who was having a hard time. The camera wasn't working so used the scanner. Just dinked around with a pattern from "Oddball Knitting. It's Frog Tree from Weathered Wool.

No comments: