Sunday, July 16, 2006

The dog is smarter than I am !



Well, Wennie aka the Wenster or Wenners (from the Welsh name Olwena meaning White Footprint) is quite the chewer as puppies are want to be. I've lost 3 sets of needles and the cord to the digital camera. She's a sweetheart but obviously is smarter than I am if I keep forgetting to keep things out of harms way !

I tried an experiment of using the scanner to image my works in progress while I'm waiting for the new camera cord to come in the mail. Here we can see some of Wennie's handiwork along with my own ! This is the Swedish Dubblemossa Hat kit from Schoolhouse Press.



Valuable lessons learned here -
Keep handiwork up high
Also, along with making a copy of the original pattern in case it gets lost, make a notation of the size of needles you are using if the pattern calls for sizes 2-5 !

Last Wednesday night was a great evening at the Starbucks in Monore with the B& B Knitters. It was great to meet more knitters and see what other people are creating. Check it out at Meetup.com ! Charisa handed out a hat pattern she created too. Very cute !

No comments: