Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Graduation Day !


My youngest has graduated ! Congratulations Marky Marc ! Luv u !

Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is, not a preparation for life; education is life itself.
John Dewey



Marcus and Anna.
















Marcus and his best friend since kindergarten, Stevan

O the joy of youth !












Ryan and Marc decided a few years ago that they wouldn't have to go to each other's graduation ceremony due to extreme boredom. Going to Anna's was excruciating enough hence no pictures of Ry !




Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
Plautus
















Thank you C.R. for the link to Celtic Memory Yarns and it's beautiful pictures of Iceland. This would be my dream vacation !


Thank you Karen for the lovely gloves you brought back from Norway. I will be very stylin' next winter !
Thanks also for getting me into a future Cookie A. workshop and the Sock Summit. You're the best !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome for everything! Say...the photo of those gloves look really great posted on your blog. They have a lot of pizzaz if I do say so myself. Thanks for being a fun, thoughtful, and knit friendly friend. I look forward to our future knitting adventures. Hope to see you Sunday for our adventure in wool dying with Kool-Aid! Hugs, KC