Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally


It's been the dampest, chilliest June I've ever remembered. A few weeks ago the news said it was warmer in Siberia than it was here ! Finally it's beautiful, sunny, and warm. The sunlight shining thru the leaves in the garden gives the plants a wonderful bright glow.

I was contacted by Pam Allen, now at Classic Elite Yarns, about some pictures of Sirkka Könönens work I had sent her while at Interweave. She loved the colorwork, as do I. She sent me some samples of their new Fall yarn "Fresco" created especially for colorwork. It's a blend of 60% wool, 30% baby alpaca, 10% angora and will come in 35-40 colors ! It feels wonderfully soft and I can't wait to find just the right project for it. It's my favorite shade of blue and natural.
Thank you Pam !!!











Thank you Barbro for arranging to buy and ship these books for me. I seriously have a problem here ! You are my personal Swedish enabler !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will have a lot of nice reading with the books.

Barbro