Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spring has sprung

In Life's Garden

Count your garden by the flowers
Never by the leaves that fall;
Count your days by golden hours;
Don't remember clouds at all;
Count your nights by stars not shadows
Count your life by smiles not tears.
And to bring you joy this day
Count your age by friends not years.

Author Unknown







What a life !! Betsy relaxing with Ry. She is quite the snugga puppy.
She and I are soul mates as we love to eat too much, expend little energy, and relax on the comfy couch !

















My second attempt at spinning using the Merino roving given to me by Heidi at the Artful Ewe when I bought my Kromski wheel.










The 2009 Nordic Knitting Conference is in the beginning stages. Teachers lined up so far are Pat Brunner, Beth Brown-Reinsel, Nancy Bush, Marianne Isager, and Katarina Brieditis. This is very exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: