Monday, March 03, 2008

Nordic Knitters Swap


I joined Nordic Knitters on Ravelry. They are nice enough to let Nordic wannabe's participate ! A swap was organized and I was given a partner in Norway. Tone sent me these wonderful items. I LOVE these shades of blue Rauma. Milk chocolate is my favorite, and the buttons are beautiful. I hope your package gets there soon. It's been great writing back and forth.
Thanks Tone !







Is it a blessing or a curse to have someone in your knitting group who hand dyes roving ? I'm putting her sons thru college at this rate ! She's even done custom colors for me. Thanks Kristen !
She sells these plus handspun yarn thru Etsy as
Allspunup
These remind me of glowing embers.





Not much knitting getting done. Don't know why I'm having this lackadaisical spirit.
The rain has returned. Spring has begun though as the frogs are singing at night and the bulbs are just pushing their way out of the cold and damp soil.









Anna and Marc at a 1920's themed birthday party for friend Elizabeth. They were really getting into the spirit !


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pleasure's all mine!
Tone