Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nordic Lights Socks





http://spindlicity.com/winter2006/nordic_lights.shtml

Nothing much new here knitting wise. It is still so hard to concentrate. While it was slow at work I found this pattern on Knittingpatterncentral.com. My sister in law forwarded the link to this website. Lots of free patterns.

If my synapses ever start firing again I need to find just the right
project for this Ullcentrum yarn I bought in Sweden. I love the rings of color on the wound ball of two ply. While I used the nystepinna Barbro gave me to wind the lace weight I listened to the soothing CD "Romance of the Violin" with Joshua Bell.


1 comment:

SheepsPyjamas said...

The socks are gorgeous and inspiring -- might be time to dig out my copy of the pattern and take another look at it... And the laceweight, also gorgeous and inspiring, and quite a lot to wind on a noste. Nice work, both socks and yarn cake!