Sunday, February 04, 2007

Swedish inspired tattoo !



I was pretty amazed that my 20 year old daughter Anna decided to get a tattoo. Even more surprising was that she had her brother design it as a treble clef with the Swedish flag in it !





It is so great as a rank amatuer to be learning about all the great fibers out there. Read on a Yahoo list about Evelyn C. winning the Buffalo Gold contest with her "Heartland Shawl" I asked her to bring it to the Nordic Conference meeting today. It is so beautiful and wonderfully soft.



More information on Buffalo yarn on
http://buffalogold.net

The meetings for the Conference have gone well. Everyone has been working hard.It will be so exciting. Disappointed Sirkka Könönen won't be there but very happy it's happening at all !

"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours."

Swedish Proverb

4 comments:

SheepsPyjamas said...

I adore knitting with Buffalo, though I admit I haven't figured out how to spin it to its best advantage. And I quite like the proverb -- it's one I'll try to remember, thanks.

Froding said...

Hi!
I am also one of the mebers of Karlstad Knitting ca´fe, and Im a genealogist. Do anyone of have swedish ancesters?? I look att the tatoo and there was a swedish flag!!
MVH/Marianne
http://froding.blogspot.com

Froding said...

My writing early in the morning is not so good, sorry but I hope you understand what I try to say!!//Marianne

Strumpstickan said...

Nice tattoo!