Saturday, August 23, 2008

This and That



Etsy is a dangerous place to go window shopping ! There is too much fun stuff to look at and it's very hard to resist sometimes as evidenced by this purchase of Tencel "Prairie" from Exclusively Linda Lee



Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.

Max Eastman


The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment.

Robert Falcon Scott


What a life ! Betsy is such a snugga puppy. Here she is cuddled up to Marc. She makes me smile ! Actually they both do !


Anna, looking lovely ,heading out for a wedding.


Dave and Trella came out this morning to take away some firewood for me and afterwards we had a little jam session on our nyckelharpas. I hadn't played mine in several years so was pretty rusty to begin with. It's a very unique instrument which I should start playing again. For more information on this check out the American Nyckelharpa Association

















Spun up BFL roving for an Allspunup Ravelry Spin along. Would like to learn how to Navajo ply this.
I don't know why I can't get going on any knitting projects. What is wrong with me ?








Katie was great enough to organize a "Knitters for Obama" fundraiser. Inga is helping me carry the message

No comments: