Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friends













It was so nice to go out to the mailbox and see a package from Sweden. Thank you Irene ! I love it ! Chocolate and yarn-what more could a woman want ! That was so thoughtful. I sure hope we can get together this summer when you are visiting family here. I'm eating the chocolate as each picture loads.

My co worker Debbie has been so nice too. We were reminiscing about listening to Dr. Demento on the radio 30 years ago and which songs we thought were funny. She ordered the 20th Anniversary CD set. We listened at work yesterday and were choking with laughter and tears at "Fish Heads", " Star Trekkin'", "The Ballard of Irving", "They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haa", and more. Our boss popped in to see if we were alright. Laughter can be the best medicine.












But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare














One doesn't know, till one is a bit at odds with the world,how much one's friends who believe in one rather generously, mean to one. ~D.H. Lawrence

1 comment:

SheepsPyjamas said...

Lucky you, wonderful care package there! Aside from the chocolate (which I will carefully steer my remaining brain cells in the opposite direction of), such a great fiber fix... Tell more about the red, please; it looks particularly scrumptious!