Saturday, January 13, 2007

A pleasant morning



Had tea and scones with my sister in law Karen at Village Yarn and Tea this morning.
She wore this Vogue pattern sweater she knit with Berocco Alpaca/Wool. Very elegant.
Thank you Karen for the treats !





























She showed her Crystal Palace Merino Stripe Shawl in progress using
"Pacific Sunset" I managed to not buy any yarn but was tempted by some Fleece Artist. They didn't have the January issue of Piecework magazine that I've now stopped at 4 stores looking for !

Pizza soccer party in the afternoon and when it started snowing again decided to stay home from my sisters little Swedish Twentieth Day Knut after Xmas Party. I have no experience driving on snow and ice and have a wimpy van which can't handle it.
It is -5 C. Have to keep refilling the minis buckets with warm water or punching the ice forming on the top.

No comments: