Sunday, October 22, 2006

Felting gone awry !










All hot to trot after getting inspired at B & B knitters my daughter Anna and I went to the thrift store to pick out wool sweaters to felt. She chose this nice man's sweater with a variegated white and green yarn for me to make a purse out of. Well, not having much experience with this I felted the HECK out of it ! It now looks and feels like colored drywall !! I've found though that all is not lost ! The arms make great chew toys for Wennie the Corgi. She loves it !


It also makes great chew objects for the gerbils Sven and Olle !
Guess which one is Sven ! Desert Beavers I call them
as they chew like crazy ! Barbro's gerbils were
so cute I couldn't resist the urge to get a
pair when we got home. They are so cute and fun to watch.

No comments: