Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beading

Karen and I took a fun class at Village Yarn and Tea a few weeks ago from Debbie Abrahams. She hails from Great Britain and works with Rowan. Her latest book is



She's a very charming and upbeat person who is a great instructor.




We received kits to make this little bag. Felt like a dope as I was making little mistakes all the time which slowed me down. I'm almost done with the front.



Fellow student Debbie

Thanks for helping me out Karen !!



A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though she knows you are slightly cracked

Bernard Meltzer






"Thorpe"
My first top down hat using Trendsetter "Boboli" A coworker kept after me to knit her a hat with flaps - she wore me down !






My first three ply. I love, love, love BFL !



Garner up pleasant thoughts in your mind, for pleasant thoughts make pleasant lives.

John Wilkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin,

if you like knitting with beads: I just started a mystery KAL with a beaded winter stole. Just have a look at my blog to link to the KAL.

Greetings

Brigitte