Sunday, February 10, 2008

My So Called Scarf

I jumped on the "My So Called Scarf" bandwagon along with many other Ravelers. It's a great and easy pattern from
  • Sheep in the City
    First I tried using CPY Taos but decided I liked the look of the Manos shown in the original. The Taos will make a lovely hat instead.








    I purchased this Manos Silk Blend, with this scarf in mind, on a day trip with Karen C.. She brought me to a great little shop in Bellingham called
  • Apple Yarns
    It has a fantastic selection. Couldn't walk out of there without buying something ! I like the way the color mottles throughout giving it a more woven look.


    Thanks for the socks !











    Besides Ravelry, I love cruising thru
  • Etsy Shops "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade"
    Found this wool/angora handspun by Robin Dodge of One Sheep Hill. It's called "Black Ice" The color reminds me of the glacial ice in the background.


    Picture courtesy of
  • Natures Mighty Pictures
    Iceland


    From my stash.

    Schaefer Elaine "Indira Gandhi"








    Farmhouse Lumpy Bumpy "Rhythm and Blues"




    With three dogs this rings quite true !
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Karin!
    I know how you feel.I'm a yarnholic too.I love the yarns. Wonderful colours.

    Irene