Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sirkka's Flower Rain Mittens and more

Swedish Proverb
"Sakta men säkert."
Translation: "Slowly but surely"

Finally finished my Sirkka Könönen mittens in the dark gray colorway.
Made at least one goof but that's for you to find ! It adds my own little quirk ! This yarn is lovely to work with. I hope to get a sweater kit in the future.

















Started a hooded tunic for Anna using more Farmhouse Lumpy Bumpy.
"Purple Rainbows"
The different dye lots of the same colorways sure vary wildly.











It's supposed to snow more tonight. I have the day off so am looking forward to a day of knitting. I'm going to get started and keep going on one of those adorable sheep puppets if it's the last thing I do ! I keep making mistakes and tearing it apart. Multiple senior moments I guess !



I asked if Barbro could buy the two books on top for me and I'd send her some yarn. I love them. The book on the bottom she composed for a knitting retreat this past summer. So many things to knit and read about and not enough time to do it
all in !



1 comment:

Vifslan said...

Those mittens are truly beautiful!