Monday, August 20, 2007

Feels like Fall.....

It's been cool and rainy lately. So many patients today said it feels like Fall already.

I finished my Koigu shawl. It's very simple but as someone said the color speaks for itself. It is such a wonderfully soft yarn and this colorway I love. I joke I can only do the simplest of projects, that they are the "popsicle stick art" of knitting. I so want to do some lace knitting but that will have to wait until the storm is over.














Thanks BW and KC for listening.



From my stash-Claudia's Hand Painted "Blue Sky"




















Taken by Ryan, who has become a connoisseur of sunsets.



Noble Sunset


I’ve gazed upon the sunset
In all its glorious hues;
And understood its awesome power;
Its propensity to soothe.

The true measure of a person’s soul;
The legacy left behind;
Is akin to the masterful sunset,
And etched in spiritual shrine.

To be like that wondrous force;
To shine boldly with color and grace
In the last moments of one’s glory
Until nobly conceding the day.

James Holsey


No comments: